Chipotle has shared the secret to their famous guacamole recipe.
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1. Choose the right avocado: squishy yet firm with a nice dark green color on the inside.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
3. Scoop the avocados and place in a medium-sized bowl.
4. Toss and coat with lime juice.
5. Add the salt and using a fork or potato masher, mash until a smooth consistency.
6. Fold in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
7. Taste the guacamole; adjust seasoning if necessary.