RED, WHITE & BOOM!
Monday, June 27 from 9 am through Saturday July 2 at TBD
Washington Blvd from Broad st to Town St.
Wednesday, June 29 from 9 a.m. through Saturday, July 2 at 6 a.m.
• Civic Center Dr. from Broad St. to Main St. (Civic Center access to Supreme Court of Ohio must be maintained to garage and loading dock until noon on July 3rd)
Thursday, June 30 from 9 a.m. through Saturday, July 2 at 6 a.m.
• North and South curb lanes of Nationwide Blvd. from Neil Ave. to Ludlow Ave.
• Long St. from Hocking St. to Marconi Blvd. (on event morning one lane will open for rush hour from 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
• Marconi Blvd. between Gay St. and Broad St.
Friday, July 1 from 9 a.m. through Saturday July 2 at 6 a.m.
• Nationwide Blvd. completely closed from Neil Ave. to Ludlow Ave.
• Marconi Blvd. from Nationwide Blvd. to Locust Ave.
• Marconi Blvd. from Long St. to Broad St.
• North curb lane of Broad St. from Cumberland Trail marker to Belle St.
Friday, July 1 from 2 p.m. (for parade formation) through 7 p.m.
• Main from 2nd to River
• Rich from River to McDowell
• Starling from Rich to Town
• Belle from Rich to Town
• Lucas from Rich to Town
• Civic Center from Mound to Main
For Parade Movement Only – July 1 from 5:50 p.m. until approx. 7:30 p.m.
• Lynn St. from Front St. to High St.
• Main from River to High
• Gay St. from Front St. to High St.
• Long St. from Marconi Blvd. to High St.
• Spring St. from Marconi Blvd. to High St.
• Lafayette St. from Front St. to High St.
• Nationwide Blvd. from Ludlow Ave. to High St.
• Spring St. from High St. to Neil Ave.
• Hickory St. from Front St. to Marconi Blvd.
• Rich St. from High St. to Civic Center Dr.
• Town St. from Belle St. to High St.
• Front St. from Main St. to Spring St.
• State St. from High St. to Front St.
• Rich St. from Mcdowell to River
Friday, July 1 from 6 p.m. (for fireworks) through midnight
• All streets south of Spring St., north of Mound St., east of McDowell St. and west of Third St.
Handicapped parking is available at the following locations:
• North side of Mound St. from 2nd St. to Civic Center Dr.
• Gay St. between High St. and Front St.