Shocking picture of dead snakes in electrical box

MORGANTON, NC (WCMH) — Workers discovered a shocking scene in North Carolina when they opened an electrical box and found two dead snakes.

According to the city of Morganton, North Carolina’s Facebook page the one of the snakes was electrocuted after it slithered across two hot terminals. The second snake was biting the first snake at the same time and was also electrocuted.

The workers opened the box to disconnect power to a house that was set to be demolished.

According the city’s electrical service director, workers find fried snakes about two or three times a year.

What others are clicking on: provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s