MINNEAPOLIS, MN (WKRG) — No reports of illness have been made yet, but General Mills would rather be safe than sorry and is recalling a lot of granola bars. The recall is being issued as part of sunflower kernel supplier SunOpta’s ongoing national recall for the potential presence of Listeria monocytogenes according to the FDA.
The bars recalled are as follows:
- Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bar – Honey, Peanut & Almond with Pumpkin Seeds – 5 count. Package UPC: 000-16000-47196.
- Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bar-Peanut, Almond & Dark Chocolate – 5 count. Package UPC: 000-16000-45724.
- Nature Valley Simple Nut Bar – Roasted Peanut & Honey – 4 count.Package UPC: 000-16000-46475.
- Nature Valley Simple Nut Bar – Roasted Peanut & Honey – 16 count.Package UPC: 000-16000-41308.
- Nature Valley Simple Nut Bar – Almond, Cashew & Sea Salt – 4 count.Package UPC: 000-16000-46474.
- Nature Valley Simple Nut Bar-Almond, Cashew & Sea Salt – 25 count.Package UPC: 000-16000-41301.
Consumers may contact General Mills Consumer Relations at 1-866-896-4365 for a replacement item.
What others are clicking on: