COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Spotify has just released the list of the most popular wedding songs from the last year!
When it comes to your first dance after saying “I do,” no song is more popular than Ed Sheeran’s “Thinking Out Loud.”
The song isn’t just popular for weddings. Spotify says Sheeran’s song is now the third-most-streamed track of all time.
Other top songs on the list include:
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “You are the best thing” by Ray La Montagne
- “All of me” by John Legend
- “A thousand years” by Christina Perri
It’s a slightly different beat when it comes to the wedding reception, with the Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing” being the most popular tune.
The party then kicks up with other songs including:
- “I gotta felling” by the Black Eyed Peas
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson
- “Hey Ya” by Outkast
Top 50 Wedding Reception Songs
Top 50 First Dance Songs
What others are clicking on: