Teenage boy reportedly dies after girlfriend’s hickey causes a stroke

MEXICO CITY, Mexico (WCMH) — A teen boy in Mexico has died after a hickey he received from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that led to a stroke.

According to the Independent, Julio Macias Gonzalez, 17, was eating dinner with his family in Mexico City, when he started convulsing.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

Media in Mexico reports the boy had spent the day with this 24-year-old girlfriend and the suction from the hickey caused a blood clot that traveled to Gonzalez’s brain.

The boys’ parents are now blaming the girlfriend for his death.

NBC4i.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s