VIDEO: Vape battery explodes inside woman’s purse

vapeexweb

OLD BRIDGE, NJ (WCMH) — For Mara Mcinerney, a normal day of shopping turned into a scary situation when her purse explodes from what she says was a battery in her vaporizer.

“I had battery in this pocket by itself – it exploded through the pocket.  Charred everything melted everything in the bag,” Mcinerney told News 12.

The whole incident was caught on surveillance video inside the Sunglasses Hut at the Freehold Mall.

She said she would like to be reimbursed for her purse, but she hopes her story serves as a warning to others who vape. “Just knowing I have my child, bag in backseat – daughter in the car seat next to it. It’s scary and it could happen to everyone. Want people to be aware”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s