Accidental fire causes Spider Web Farm to burn down

nc_spiderfarm1026_1500x8451

WILLIAMSTOWN, Vermont (NECN) — The Spider Web Farm in Williamstown, Vermont was destroyed by a large fire. The quirky roadside attraction had been in business for nearly 40 years.

Investigators say that the fire was sparked accidentally when someone operated the wood stove inside the 150-year-old building.

Will Knight, owner of farm, was devastated by the loss but is trying to keep a positive attitude saying, “Things always get better. Can’t get worse, right? So, they’ll get better.”

Read More: http://bit.ly/2dYxJIr

NBC4i.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s