Dryer causes east Columbus home to catch on fire

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Firefighters were called to a Blacklick home late Wednesday night to battle a house fire.

It happened shortly after 11:30 pm on the 7600 block of Farm Hill Drive.

One woman was home when the fire started, but got out uninjured.

Firefighters said she had been doing laundry when the dryer caught on fire.

Firefighters were able to control the fire with no injuries reported.

NBC4i.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s