DAYTON, OH (WDTN) – Facebook is getting in the Halloween spirit adding Halloween reactions and masks in Facebook Live.
According to Facebook in you will be able to try on variety of masks, including limited-edition Halloween-themed masks when you share a live video.
Instead of reactions of “Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad and Angry Facebook launched a limited-edition Halloween reactions that come to life when you tap them.
Here’s how to go live with a mask:
- Tap the Live Video icon at the top of your Timeline, News Feed or Page.
- Once you are live, tap the magic wand in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select the masks icon in the creative tools tray at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll through the options and tap on masks to have them automatically appear on your face when you are live.
- To remove the mask, simply scroll left in the mask trap and tap the no mask sign.