Salad dressing explosion causes damage to home

saladdressingweb

CASPER, WY (WCMH) — The woman was preparing a meal at her friend’s house when the salad dressing exploded.

“I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy. It was shooting up in the air. To the side,” Divel McLean tells KTWO.

After the explosion McLean took pictures of the aftermath, because she knew no one would believe her.

“Well it’s hard to explain I was attacked by a bottle of salad dressing. He probably thought I was in the whiskey or something.”

However, later, McLean learned the Dorothy Lynch dressing had been recalled because of a bacteria in the product is causing the salad dressing to bubble and foam.

“Go get a refund and take it back, don’t even wait to see if it ticks. If you do, open it outside. Give your kids something to play with,” McLean tells KTWO.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s