CUPERTINO, CA (WCMH) – iPhone users now have hundreds of new emoji available to them.
Apple’s latest iOS update features new types of facial expressions and emotions. New options include face palm, shrug, and fingers crossed.
There is also a barf emoji and a Pinocchio face.
Other new emoji depict new professions, animals and foods.
PHOTOS: New emoji
PHOTOS: New emoji x
Snowstorm blankets Deep South
PHOTOS: Blue Jackets at New Jersey Devils 12-8-17
PHOTOS: Pres. Trump speaks in Florida
PHOTOS: Ryan Shazier injured
Vinewood Drive fatal fire
Newton Diagon Alley
Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens
Converted missile silo listed as luxury stay on Airbnb
Here’s how to download and install the update:
If a message says that an update is available, tap Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power andconnect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel,learn what to do next.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don’t know your passcode,learn what to do.
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly on your iOS device, you can update manually using iTunes on a computer that you trust. If your computer is using Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network before you update.