COLUMBUS (WCMH) — With Christmas a just a little more than a week away, shipping deadlines are coming up fast.
Monday, Dec. 19 will be the busiest mailing and shipping day for holiday packages, letters, and cards, according to the U.S. Postal Service.
The busiest delivery day is expected just a few days later on Dec. 22. The U.S. Postal Service estimates 30 million packages will be delivered that day alone with a total of 750 million for the holiday season.
- Dec. 15 – Standard Post
- Dec. 16 – Military mail for overseas bases
- Dec. 20 – First Class Mail
- Dec. 20 – Global Express Guaranteed
- Dec. 21 – Priority Mail
- Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express
- Dec. 19 – UPS 3 Day Select
- Dec. 21 – UPS 2nd Day Air
- Dec. 22 – UPS Next Day Air
- Dec. 23 – UPS Next Day Air, Saturday Delivery
- Dec. 16- Fedex Ground, FedEx Home Delivery
- Dec. 20 – FedEx Express Saver
- Dec. 21 – FedEx 2Day
- Dec. 22 – FedEx Overnight